Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sewing: Blue and Brown Easy Dress


Apparently I'm stuck on shades of Brown currently!

I LOVE this fabric I picked up at Hobby Lobby on clearance :-)

I used the same pattern from Daddy's Upscycled Dress but left the buttons as functional, instead of having the back button up.


It turned out so pretty, and I'm seriously in love with the dots! The pattern called for appliques to be added, but I don't think I can add anything to this!



Start to finish it took about 1 1/2 hrs. (you know, in between steaming veggies and changing diapers!) And unfortunately my model was asleep when I finished, so I don't have a picture of her in it yet, but I'll add it once I get a chance to get her in it!


 This was so easy, I almost want to make a ton of them in different fabrics! But I will work on tackling other patterns. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment