Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sewing: Suffed Animal Homes

Have you signed up to Follow Me by Email? You Should!! --------------------------------------------->

Sorry for the delay in posts, I'm come down with whatever bug is around and I've not gotten much done in the last week :-( but hopefully I'm over the hump now.

So Avery already has WAY too many stuffed animals, and no where to put them! We were storing them in her crib, but as we move her into her crib, her Fuzzy Friends need a new home. I had the idea to make a little sack to tie to the outside of her crib to hold all her friends, and thus, these were created.





It was a quick and easy project, and an added bonus is that they will match her bedding! There is also a nod to her Daddy, with the appliques of "All The Things" and the second one for the other side will read "& More Things"





And here is the bag with a couple embelishments. I'm thinking of doing something more permanant, like some rhinestones, or maybe just some rick-rack.

Anyhoo - they are up now and doing a great job!

BTW - the Pink Elephant was one I made for her and the Brown Teddy Bear I've had since I was a little girl! He's wearing my Hantesa Vagabond necktie !

No comments:

Post a Comment