Monday, May 7, 2012

Sewing: Kitty Pocket Pillow

Have you signed up to Follow Me by Email yet? Why not? You can do it right over here --------------->


This cute little guy is a little wacky, a little fluffy and has a great little pink pocket on his back for a little girl stash!

To be fair, I did use a kit for this one. But I made some major changes to make it a little more of what I was thinking.

I chose to stuff the head, legs and tail. The directions were to use flat batting and have open ends with pinking shears. I'm not a fan of that look, so I chose to stuff them.


I also used different decorative stitches all down the tail and on the face. The original kit called for whiskers, but I didn't like the idea, because my own cats would probably try to eat the yarn off his face! So instead, I ended up with what my mom called "Picasso Kitty"




No comments:

Post a Comment